Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Done

And just like that...it's over.

I actually have two more lectures to listen to online...but as far as my grades go I have nothing left to do.  
I count that as finished.

I think I need more time to process it.  I just sent in my last paper 27 minutes ago.  It hasn't sunk in.  

But I do want to mark this moment down.  

Someday, when I look back and remember how awesome this all was, and my brain erases some of the struggle and fight as brains are known to do, I will want to record that, yes, I did actually develop an eye tick that lasted the last two weeks of my grad school career.

Taken at the hight of the twitchiness last week.  

It's in my left eye.  If this picture was animated you would see it. 

I hope that it does become a memory and not a lasting memorial to finals week and capstone presentations.  But even if it did - small price to pay to know that I'm done.

Yay!

2 comments:

  1. yeah!!!! So proud of you :) I'm amazed at how you went through this year without a sense of striving even though I know behind the scenes you were working so hard. Congrats Em!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, "Master"! I'm super proud of you - and super impressed too!

    ReplyDelete

Hi there!