Thursday, February 3, 2011

Two Happy Months!


Don't you want to eat her?
 
Everly is two months old.  It's been a slow two months...slow in a really good way.  I've actually doubted my counting...thinking surely she must be older.  Thankfully no.  I still have a nice small cuddly baby to smooch and hold.  

Ever:
  • is very relaxed (in my opinion at least).  She's rarely unhappy for more than a minute.
  • still prefers sleeping.  And, completely opposite from Owen, she usually falls asleep faster if left alone.  Rocking or walking works, but takes longer.  (Babies are all crazy - who can figure them out.)
  • also prefers sleeping when it's noisy.  Music please!
  • is still very bald.  :)
  • smiles quickly.  But has a super cute frown that I kind of like seeing.
  • is dressed in way more pink than I think is necessary.  Seriously.  I have a bone to pick with baby clothiers.
  • has her father's beautiful eyes.  (Color to be determined.)
The list sounds a little too good to be true.  I've tried to think of something quirky or inconvenient to balance it out but anything I'd put would be a lie.  She is a complete sunbeam - perfect for these grey, cloudy winter days.

It really has been a happy two months.
 

1 comment:

  1. she's precious!!! can't wait to meet her in person!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi there!