Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Tuesday







Morning trains.

Afternoon walks with crunchy leaves.

Evening baths.

Today was one of those normal days.  The type of normal that makes me thankful.  To say that God gives you the desires of your heart doesn't just mean that He gives you what you want.  But that He determines what the 'wants' are if you let Him.  And sure enough, He has made nurturing something that fulfills me even as He expands that area of my life.  Something that I never saw as myself until I let Him rewire that part of my dna.

I've got a long way to go until I get this job down.  Balance is still being defined and humility is being painfully learned as I fail frequently...constantly.  But isn't that part of any career climb?

And daily walks in the late afternoon sunshine is kind of a nice perk.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there!