Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Week 12

Here is a picture at week 12. There's not much to see yet - just a little waist thickening. :) I'm hoping that keeping a record of my "podular-ness" will be a fun way to remember the different stages of pregnancy.

So I'm officially 12 weeks - which means "Hello second trimester!" Supposedly this is when you get more energy, feel better, get in touch with the baby, and all that good stuff. I'm ready - bring it on! Thankfully though the last few weeks have been going well - the sickness is easing and I've been able to start taking small naps at work which really helps. Yay little red couch! (I'll have to honor my little office couch with it's own blog entry and picture some day - it's a life saver.)

As you can see - Jon's in full baby mode. Keep checking back to get an idea of what new baby item we're pondering each week.

1 comment:

Hi there!