Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Rock and Roll


Owen started rolling over last Tuesday.  It took a little motivation and a big streeetttccchh and - flop! - he was on his tummy.  

I've been experiencing a little self expansion lately, so I like to think I know what he's going through.  Starting school again and moving our little family to Baltimore has been a completely new experience for me.  And, something like Owen's recent foray into the new world of self-adjustment, it took a little motivation (by Jon), a little stretching of my faith, and - plop! - I find myself a week away from midterms.  

I'm glad that I don't have to know it all or see it all.  Obedience and trust.  Lately, I've been able to clearly see the perfection in how God weaves situations together - nothing is too trivial for His attention and I find complete peace knowing that He is the 'formwork' beneath everything I do, and more broadly - everything our family does.  

Complete peace.  Giving me plenty of time to enjoy my rock and roll star baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there!