Friday, September 4, 2009

7 Happy Months!


Look at me!  So sweet and innocent and sugar and kitten tails!  Come on over!  I'm cuddly!


A little bit closer...you know you can't resist the puppy eyes!

Just a bit...more...

Got it!  Mwahahahahahahahaah!  Maybe I will eat this.  Who am I kidding.  Of course I will eat this.


Owen is seven months old.  Could this mommy thing get any more fun?  I love it!

Owen has impressed me this month with his patience and flexibility - a lot to credit a baby with but he really has endured a lot of crazy in a way that makes me question my own response to crazy twists and turns in life.

From patiently sitting though long road trips to enduring his mom's ever changing, stress marked schedule, to delayed feedings and missed naps, Owen was always calm, rarely complained about anything and had a ready smile for me whenever I needed a reality check.

Thanks for such a happy month Owen!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there!