Thursday, October 8, 2009

Eight Happy Months!


Owen is eight months.  Over eight months now.  He is huge.  His face is changing shape every day and morphing into a mini version of his father - which means I walk around with a smile on my face constantly.  Watching the two of them together melts my heart.  I carry tissues around with me so I can wipe up heart mush whenever I see them bonding.  

Meet the eight month old Owen:
He is crawling. It's a mix of scooting and army crawl.  He pushes himself off with his toes and pulls himself forward with his fingertips.  Not super energy efficient - but we're working on it.

He babbles all the time.  Mostly blowing bubbles and saying "mamanandabababaaaawaa".  

He loves the cat almost more than mom and dad.  He gets a huge smile on his face when he sees Zoe.   When we say 'kittycat!' he starts looking around. Which is nice.  Finally someone loves her.  And she seems to reciprocate and has been very patient with him - totally out of character.

He is getting slightly more shy  around non-mom/dad/Gina people.  But give him a few minutes and some funny faces and usually he decides you're cool.

I love him way more than last month even.  (whoops...that one is about me...but still true)

Happy Eight Months Owen!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there!