Monday, October 26, 2009

Flashback

For those that may not know, this blog is not our first foray into the 'blogosphere'. Years ago, back in the beginning of my journey as a believer and ours as a married couple, I put together this somewhat-scary website on Geocities. The reason I'm 'exposing' myself and my mediocre web design skills is because Geocities will soon be shutting down for good.

What you will see on this website will probably be somewhat surprising to some of you. I was incredibly exuberant at the beginning of my walk as a believer and it is dramatically evident in how I constructed this webpage. Needless to say, I am still as exuberant in my faith - even more so, in fact - but probably slightly less dramatic.


One of the more interesting parts of the website are some pictures I posted from our wedding. (Let me tell you, those falling flowers were hard to make work correctly!)

And for humor, you'll see how we thought we were going to go to Trinidad to be missionaries when, in fact, it was about us being introduced to Elijah Centre, which is now our home church. Needless to say, we deep-sixed our plans to go to the mission field.

So stop by and enjoy my over-use of graphics and such. I lost the password to the site and Yahoo doesn't believe it's me who created it, no matter what I tell them... oh well.

Enjoy!


1 comment:

  1. wow..I didn't know this story (going to Trinidad as missionaries and discovering EC). God was really orchestrating those events.

    BTW - The graphics were very amusing - Hell? No. LOL

    ReplyDelete

Hi there!