Thursday, April 29, 2010

All but gradumacated


A few days ago Jon, Owen, and I had a little date at the BOP down in Fells Point while Gina hung with some friends in DC.  Pizza was ok but I'd definitely order by the slice next time.  Seriously, one slice was as big as our whole individual pizza.   We had so much fun together though - doesn't Jon's face say it all?  Owen and I both love, love, LOVE getting some quality time with the man of the house.  We may even actually occasionally fight over him.  But...that's not the point of this post.

Yesterday Jon was super sick with a nasty stomach bug.  Before he knew what was going on, even though he already felt sick, he voluntarily got up with Owen at some super early hour so that I could snooze a little longer.  Then, later when I had a headache he gave me a little neck stretch - even though HE was the one that was suppose to get the pampering.  But that's not the main point either.

The MAIN point is that Jon finished his LAST class at AU on Monday.  Last as in forever last.  As in now he gets to walk across the stage and get his diploma and never come back last.  And I am so proud of him.  He's stuck in there with this degree for an incredibly long time (yes, it is hard to believe since he's still mistaken for a 22 year old) and really gave this last class his all - reading every book and doing every paper 100%.

Congratulations Jon.  You never cease to amaze me and I love you more each day. 

Especially now that you're all official and whatever.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there!