Thursday, September 2, 2010

27 Weeks



It's a big week around here.  

Yesterday marked 27 weeks for the baby and 19 months for Owen.  Today is Jon's 36th birthday.  Big milestones all around.  

I love my two men so much.

And baby girl and I have been getting lots of bonding time lately - her wiggles are getting stronger and she likes to do a lot of rolling around when I lay down to sleep.  

It doesn't bother me a bit though.  I like to lay quiet and pray for her while she wiggles.  Then I drift off to sleep.  Never had much of a problem with that.

A lot of growing going on around here.  A lot of change on the horizon.  Seasons, family, life...

I'm excited to experience this last trimester...only three more months!

1 comment:

  1. I love your milestone picture. You should frame that but put your age instead. Only because the picture has you, your toddler and baby girl. Super sweet!

    ReplyDelete

Hi there!