Thursday, March 24, 2011

Quite the spectacle(s)


Earlier this week the family loaded up in the Mazda and headed back to our local generic ey-doctor/glasses hut to pick up my snazzy new frames.

While waiting (in the near empty store) for my name to be called off the list we amused Owen, and ourselves, by letting him try on some of the kids' samples.

At that point I realized that I was one of 'those' parents.  Then I justified it to myself because he does, after all, put them back when he's done pawing them.  Plus he's so darn cute.  

Evidence*:



The "I'm soooo cuuuuuuute!" face.


These were a little too Elton John for me.  Or grandma.

Probably my favorite.  But I may be biased by the overbite and excessive cheekage.

The "Pop-pop".

Thankfully Owen does not need glasses - at least for now.  But given the stellar genetic material that he has to work with it won't surprise me if we're back at some point for a real fitting. 

*Please note how Jon is holding or restraining Owen in almost every shot. It proves we are good parents.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there!