Tuesday, February 5, 2013

1/31-15

I was looking through some of the older posts on the blog and the one-photo-an-hour post from December made me smile and served as a great memory prompt for that day.   I want to try and do that every so often and see how the look of the day changes over time.

So here is January 31st at 26 past the hour.

7:26 am  Daddy snuggle time.   Owen was playing a letter tracing game...but here it looks like he's moved on to flipping through my photos.


8:26 am


9:26 am


10:26 am  Babysitting our sweet little sleeping charge.


11:26 am


12:26 pm Pre-nap reading


1:26 pm


2:26 pm Jon departs for a meeting


3:26 pm Owen puts on a show trying to figure out what Aunty Gina (and Uncle Ian) sent for his birthday.  Ever and I sit back with a snack and watch the fun.  (We made him wait until the morning to open it up.)


4:26 pm  The coldest walk.  Mama needs to buy some boots, I think.


5:26 pm  Daddy's home, dinner's going.


6:26 pm  Tuscan bean soup


7:26 pm  One last book


8:26 pm 


9:26 pm Downton Abbey with Jon...dundundun!!

I set an hourly alarm so that I'd a) remember to take the photos and b) be able to find my phone since I'm always without it.  It was driving Jon crazy and he couldn't figure out what was wrong with it.  At the end of the day I couldn't help but comment that the day flew by with a regular reminder of the hours passing.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there!