Sunday, August 24, 2008

Week 17

We are now past 17 weeks! I'm feeling the baby move more and more. Probably at least 2 or 3 times a day now. Yesterday I felt a strong movement - almost like a little knot was protruding from the lower left side. Could it be a head or a shoulder??? - it's hard to tell.

This past weekend Jon and I were in Wichita Kansas for his father's wedding - something I'm sure he'll be posting about soon. The flying and travel went great. It probably helped that we slept in almost every day.




This week I'll be joining Dan, Trish, and Ava at Westmoreland - on the Potomac. Should be a fun couple days away. It's nice to have a break from work. Jon will be joining us on Thursday when he gets back from working in Florida. I'll post on those fun times in a few days!


By the way - the black fuzz in the bottom corner of the photo is Bijou's head. Bijou is our landlady's standard poodle. :) She was keeping me company during the photo-taking process (which is sooo much harder without Jon's help!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there!