Sunday, August 31, 2008

Week 18

Week 18. The picture below is a little dark. We took it kind of late in the day because I needed a nap. Oh well. You can still see pretty clearly that the baby is growing like crazy. In fact....







...I got my first pair of maternity jeans! Ok- maybe not the most exciting part of pregnancy - but I was pretty happy that the process was relatively painless. We were shopping at the Wheaton Mall and went (frustratingly) to an Old Navy and then a Motherhood. Apparently I kept trying on the wrong size pants (it's so hard to figure out what size you need) and they were super big. I kept thinking that maybe the baby wasn't showing quite enough to make the jeans necessary (although nothing else fits while buttoned). Finally a really nice sales lady helped me pick the right size and TA-DA! Here I am!



The baby has been moving around a lot this week. Both Jon and I are finally home for a bit (after Wichita, Florida, and Westmoreland) and it's almost like the baby knows that we're more comfortable. Otherwise, nothing else new this week!!! But stay tuned... ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there!