Saturday, February 21, 2009

And now...a bit of random

I've resolved that not every blog post will be about Owen.  Only 99.5% of them.  But I'm ok with adding a picture of him to every post - even if it has no relation to the story.  So let's just get that out of the way.  

He's so wonderful.  sigh.

Jon is really going back to work this week.  I say really because last week there was a holiday, he worked from home two days, and he came home early another day, and my parents were here for a few days.  We both need to ease into this separation thing.  

Having family here helped distract me from the fact that my best friend was now not within arms reach.  We kept pretty busy...going to IKEA, Home Depot, TJs (fyi: that's Trader Joe's), and doing all manner of home improvement.  Like hanging these beautiful yellow curtains.  And finally finishing the tile in the mini-hall.  (Thanks Dad!!!)

Next week there are no guarantees of such productivity.  

But we will do our best.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there!