Monday, February 1, 2010

12 Happy Months!


One year later.

I feel pressure to come up with some flowing prose or meaningful verse to express this last year.  

But how could I possibly do that.  Not when my heart is this full.

I have been crying a lot this week.  Happy tears.  I feel like they are spilling over from a very full heart.  A very full grateful heart.  So grateful.  

Thank you God for Owen.  Thank you for exploding my life one year ago today - for the expanding, the filling, the creating, the joy - absolute joy.

I can call up that first moment I saw you.  I can hear the prayer that escaped from my lips - "Oh,  my God.  Oh, my God."  That's as far as I could get - but He knew the rest.  He knew the rest was thank you thank you thank you thank you.  And a bunch of other stuff all swirling in my brain.

Thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you.



I love you.


1 comment:

Hi there!