Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Dear Sister


Dear Sister,

Thanks for re-gifting us with the gingerbread house we gave your kids.  What's extra nice is that you guys took the time to slather it with candy before giving it back.  

Now we have to eat it (because we all know that if you throw out a gingerbread house, somewhere, a Christmas elf loses it's wings - or something)

Thanks.  Did I say that before?  Well this time it's from the bottom of my heart.  Actually my bottom and my hips - my heart was too out of breath from all the extra work it is doing pumping an overload of sugar through my veins. 

Not to be picky or anything - but next time we give you guys something like that maybe you should think about using less of the grape twizzlers and gummy swirls and more of the spree and m&m's.  I find the gummy texture doesn't hold so well.  And I like the sprees.  

And more icing.   

But it's your house and all.
 
:)  love you.

1 comment:

  1. Oh for goodness sake - throw that thing out already! I never thought you would actually EAT it! It was just the only 5-year-old approved ploy to get it out of our house. Otherwise, it would have still been around for the 4th of July - and I didn't want to give up my counter space that long. I'm surprised you can even gnaw through all that rock hard icing. Sarah did the front and the back, Esther did the sides and you have Lydia to thank for the top. Next year just supply detailed instructions and we can make sure to satisfy all of your candy preferences.

    Love you too!

    ReplyDelete

Hi there!