Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Sugar and Spice




Today, Jon and I had another amazing opportunity to get a sneak peak at our next baby.

It's a girl!!!

She is delicate and tiny and beautiful.

We didn't get too many photos BUT we did get a video...what a treat to be able to watch her kick and stretch again and again.

I have to admit - the idea of raising a little girl used to scared me.  But I am 100%, totally, completely confident that SHE was planned to join this little family since before time began.  And that is thrilling to me.

I'm glad we have these next few months to settle in, she and I.  Months of morse code taps and rolls.  Months to dream and pray and invest in her future and into her sweet, gentle spirit.


3 comments:

  1. We are so excited for you! So amazing to think of a cute little Emily running around ;) and love the video

    ReplyDelete
  2. This brought a tear to my eye! To actually see your baby moving...what a supreme treat (that's my granddaughter in there!!!)! I am SO thrilled; it's been a loooong time since a little girl came into this family! I love you already, little princess! (Nana loves you, too, Owen!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! So excited for you guys!

    ReplyDelete

Hi there!