Monday, July 5, 2010

Weekend



Something about a good long weekend just wears me out.  

We got back late last night after celebrating the 4th with a bratwurst cook-off (Johnsonville won - Jon says so), ice cream sodas at the Jigger Shop, little cuties yelling things like "I LOVE THE BOOM-BOOMS!", the best firework seats in Ephrata (right out front of my parents house), a lots of naps.

I wish I had pictures but my battery was dead.  And I was napping.  Thankfully, I did get this fuzzy phone shot of my men during on of their siestas.


(We missed all our far away family...but DT will be happy to hear that Owen can now say Poobah and will run to find the little notebook with his caricature on it.  So sweet.)

1 comment:

  1. I love these pictures! Owen looks so COMFORTABLE, snuggled up with his parents! Especially like how he's got his legs draped over dad LOL...now THAT'S security! (or he just doesn't want his dad to get away!!)

    ReplyDelete

Hi there!