Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Back



We got back last night from two weeks in Trinidad.

It sounds cliche to say it but it was honestly life changing. I need to think about things for a while.

I also need to upload my iphone photos (since that's all I do right now) but here are a few from the flight home.

Ever, reading the instruction manual and Owen buckling the seat belt. My kids are all about safety. I guess they learned from our trip down. Never know when the engine will catch fire again.

Yes, that really happened.


1 comment:

  1. Glad you're home! I can't wait to hear more and see pictures. We missed you on Sunday - and somehow I missed hearing the engine fire story. (Jeff also just told me about the breaking in half plane - now I'm very glad you're home safe!)XOXOX

    ReplyDelete

Hi there!