Tuesday, January 15, 2013

1/52



I love going to Che and Fidel.  The photos and writing are so synchronized and soothing.  It's one of my favorite little worlds to get a glimpse into.  Plus I love imagining a warm summer world while it's grey and cold out the window.  
I tend to shut off when blogs have gimmicky buttons and days of the week set aside for this project or that...but the idea of tracking the growth and progress of the kids over a year of pictures was very appealing to me.  I'm trying her 52 project...I hope that I can do it. 

These photos are from the first week...

Owen: jumping, jumping, running, rolling, throwing, happy to be outside stretching those growing muscles.
Ever: snack time ended up being a few of the dried cherries and a lick of the cream cheese.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there!