Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Hello Morning Sickness

Yep - I think that I'm officially pregnant. Morning sickness has started - which is a good sign so it's ok. Thursday I called Jon excitedly after a bout of queasiness saying "Guess who just had their first experience with morning sickness!!". Newbies...geeze. It's gotten progressively worse throughout the week and today I was sick pretty much all day. I feel much better right now (9 pm) but I still have that empty feeling in my stomach that is like the pre-sick feeling. We'll see how tomorrow goes. As long as it means that everything is going smoothly it's not too hard to handle.


Here are some pics of what my mom currently calls "the kids". I know that she's overjoyed that they won't be "the kids" for long. :)


Cassie - doesn't he look happy. His full name is Casanova. A fitting name too because he is so the most laid back and loving of the cats. Cassie is a half-outdoors cat now and loves it.



Zoe. It means life. She needs a life. Zoe is the cat that stays in our apartment all day and sleeps and eats. She has that loud, annoying cat meow - the one where she always sounds like she's really mad and dying. But we love her. We just won't love her if she tries to sleep in the crib at any point - out the door.




Bella. Mirabella is a beautiful tortoise-shell calico. She's 100% cat. Loves the outdoors, eating the heads off of things, playing with her tail...and anything else that moves. She spends most of her time upstairs with Joya but comes down for rare moments of love and food.


The honey bee. Not a cat or a pet - but he was trapped on the window as I sat sickly on the sofa today. I hope he found his way out.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there!