Monday, June 30, 2008

Um...Hello, Brain? (THE BABY!)

Wow - I just posted and forgot...we got to see our baby for the first time!! Jon and I drove down from the beach on June 19th to get the first ultrasound. It was obviously great. Jon got to see it first and looked a little stunned (happily). Watching the heart beat was probably the best part - especially since the little guy isn't moving around too much right now. :) Here the one picture that we got to take away.
Looks just like us right? Sarah told us that it has a boy head. Hmmm...she may have a solid career ahead of her if she's right!



1 comment:

  1. What's funny is... I kept thinking, where's the other?!?! (we had some crazy idea that there would be twins). But after the doctor confirming there's only one (which I'm kinda saying 'whew' about now), she pointed out the little heart beat thumping along.

    I don't know what you other dads felt when you saw this, but I... well... the feeling was indescribable... and continues to be indescribable. All I could do was keep thanking God for his goodness and faithfulness... and pray that I will be the father He wants be to be.

    ReplyDelete

Hi there!