Tuesday, October 7, 2008

... and growing...



Well, apparently the measurements switch from length to weight now, so our little 'Whn' weights about as much as a large mango. He's moving around a lot more and I can feel him kicking pretty regularly now. It sometimes blows me away that he's growing away in there and that (no surprise) he's going to come out at some point. It's pretty obvious.. you know, cuz that's what happens when you have a baby... but it really sets in sometimes and gets me thinking. I pray for his growth and health a lot, and for wisdom for us to bring up a solid, well-adjusted boy.



The name hunt is on, but we're still searching. I don't know if I've said this before but we probably won't know until we see him in person before we give him a name. But we'll certainly have a list of favorites.


And I promise we won't call him 'Whn'. Honest.


Also, I changed a setting on the site so you should all be able to add comments now.


Enjoy! JJ

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there!