Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Happy 50 Posts!

We reached 50 posts! In honor of the blog's mini-milestone we've unveiled a brand new blog page. I designed the page and Jon used his awesome skills to make it a web reality.

The awesome banner design (with slight modifications) is from SwirlyCurls - The Brush Kit at http://www.createsk8.com/ Thanks!! The birds and nest though I designed.


I thought these 4th of July pics from my trip to Seattle capture the mood nicely.



The design of everything may change slightly in the coming weeks - we're still figuring out how to do all this - but what do you think? Feel free to leave a comment below (or on Jon's facebook site - since most of you go there anyway!)

Hmmm...so I guess that for the 100th post we might have to give something away to top this!

Happy 50 Highpoint View!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there!