Monday, October 13, 2008

Corny

Jon and I went to Frederick, MD yesterday to go through a corn maze with Chul and Katie. None of us had ever done a corn maze - so we were all pretty excited. I wish I had a shot from above - but the entire field was mowed to be a picture of Obama and McCain.

Jon (on the phone...how odd), Katie and Chul contemplating the challenge. Before the maze we made sure to get our energy up with Hamburgers, cold apple cider, and apple cider donuts!

We chose the long maze - which was suppose to take us about 1 to 1.5 hours. They give you a "passport" which is 10 questions. When you reach certain signs you answer the questions and it tells you to go right or left depending on the answer. We ended up skipping several of the signs (and finding others 5 or 6 times after going in circles).

Reminds me of the first time he told me he loved me...


After we made it through the maze Jon challenged Chul to a little peddle-cart race. Not sure who won - the 7 year old girls racing with them were pretty darn good though.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there!