Friday, January 30, 2009

D-Day.

Today is the due date.   

It appears to be passing by without any significant changes (i.e. I'm not in labor yet) but it's been a great, productive morning anyway.  So great that I celebrated by making some beautiful (frozen) waffles with raspberries.  Look at the size of these suckers!

The baby has permission to take as long as he needs (within reason) so I'm focusing on staying busy and have been happily puttering around running errands and getting things ready.  Thanks to all my lovely friends who sent me emails saying they were thinking of me today!  :)

On unrelated news - I recently donated my wedding dress to a breast cancer research society.  It served me well and hopefully will make someone else happy too.  I found a couple of pictures that I took of it before I shipped it out.  Little details that made me happy.  



And speaking of happy news...Jon and I found some GREAT pediatricians yesterday evening.  We talked with them for almost an hour and loved their philosophy and general feel.  It is so nice to have that taken care of...hopefully we'll be seeing them again in short order!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there!