Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Week 37

So last week was apparently not the most flattering picture.  I got a few comments about how tired I looked.  So this week we pulled out all the Photoshop stops and Ta-Da!!!!  Not too shabby - huh?  Super special thanks to Claiborne for cutting my hair (yay Trim) and to the sun for shining at the perfect angle this week.  


And sorry if my comments misled anyone last week - I didn't mean to sound as tired as I looked.  Really, I'm very, very excited about this baby coming...however long he takes to get here.  And I actually am feeling GREAT.  Seriously.  I sleep about 9-10 hours a night (usually I don't even get up once!) and rarely feel uncomfortable.  People are asking me all the time if I'm totally ready for this to be over with - but really I'm not.  I love having little Whn safe and sound in there, I love feeling him roll over and stretch, I love playing little games of "push the baby's foot".  This is still such a wonderful time for me that I'm not rushing it one minute. 

2 comments:

  1. Awww Em this post brought tears to my eyes! You look radiantly gorgeous and it shows that you are loving every minute of this pregnancy. I can't wait to meet the little guy, though!! Love you all bunches!!! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. I must concur. Emily, you look great. I'm glad you are enjoying every minute of it. It's so important to get too excited about the future that you don't take time to enjoy the present...I'm definitely learning that :) Looking forward to seeing little Whn soon! Love you guys. Maeve

    ReplyDelete

Hi there!