Thursday, January 29, 2009

Ice, Ice, Baby

And now...three random things.  

It snowed this week.  And then it rained and froze which created this ice sheet on our driveway.  You can see little foot holes where Jon cut out spots for me to step in as we...


..went on a date!  I don't have any dating pictures...just this one of me looking happy BEFORE we left.  It will have to do.  We went to see Slumdog Millionaire and eat hamburgers.  Both were great.  I'd recommend that date to everyone (except you can't have Jon and that's really the best part)

And finally: Zoe continues to actively seek out inappropriate places to sleep.  Like on my pillow, in my face, in the sink, on the baby's changing table, in the fresh laundry, etc.  Here she is looking guiltily away because she knows that, even though I am taking a picture of her, she is a bad, bad cat.  


Oh well, what's another load of laundry in the big scheme of things?

1 comment:

  1. I had a long conversation about cats with an expert yesterday in the event I ever own one - she says she sets boundaries using a completely clean spray bottle and sprays water on the cat when they go somewhere you don't want them to go. Can you attest to that or other effective measures?
    The serious cat shopper (it may take me years if I ever get one)
    -Nameeta

    ReplyDelete

Hi there!