Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Cloudy Flight







I got a little mobile up for Owen!  

Personally I think it came out better than I thought it would. The idea started out as paper airplanes but Target had little wooden plane in their dollar aisle a few weeks back and I picked up a few.  Much better.  And easier.

Jon and I painted two of the planes while watching Iron Man II (mehh...not as good as the first one) to add a little more character.  

The clouds are fiber fill that I shaped to look more billowy.  

A little fishing line and a tall, handsome man provided the gravity defying effect.  I'd like to add more clouds, and maybe even another plane - but for now it looks like a little air show is happening right over his pillow each night. 

Any guesses as to who painted which plane?  :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there!