Sunday, April 3, 2011

4 Happy Months!





If Ever isn't her usual sunbeam self in these pictures it's because I was trying to get a shot of her without her legs all scrunched up...and she got tired of me trying. (It's about continuity, baby, sheesh.)

Look at the fuzz growing on top of her head! It's hair!! Owen was a glowing, shiny bald at four months so this is quite unexpected.

At four months, Ever is:
  • the light of my life. It's not all just mama blabber either - this girl is seriously sugary sweet.
  • still sleeping 75% of the day away.
  • in love with her fingers (looking at, eating, grabbing things with) and has a newfound awe of her toes.
  • all smiles for her brother and actually laughs at him (even when he's growling at her).
  • easy to take for granted. She's so happy in her swing that I've been feeling a little guilty about the lack of attention she sometimes misses. I definitely have been implementing more purposeful engagement times with her.
  • Loves singing - being sung too and singing to us. It's a little hard on the ears right now - usually high pitched (the higher the better) squeals - but she's so proud of herself when she gets out a few notes.
  • Is starting to be able to sit up with a little support and roll over! (not always at the same time either.)

My favorite daily ritual is snuggling at bedtime. She is serious about cuddling and it always ends my day on a happy note.

Thanks for indulging my gushy side.

2 comments:

  1. she sounds as sweet and adorable as she looks! great pictures by the way :) she is definitely growing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is most definitely sugary sweet! Can't wait for her to slobber all over me again while she is singing to me! makes my heart sing :-)

    ReplyDelete

Hi there!