Sunday, June 12, 2011

Summer Food

I bought Jon an electric grill starter for Father's Day. (Thanks to this post on charcoal grilling). He already used it because, you know what, neither of us could wait 3 hours for the coals to get hot enough to grill up some bratwurst on Tuesday. The thing is awesome. It made me really happy that there are people out there willing to share their little successes online so that other people can benefit as well.

Along those lines I thought I'd share some posts I've come across. A few great recipes that I've found...and tried...and loved. All thanks to the bloggysphere.

Cantaloupe Freeze - what do you do with too much cantaloupe? This is a delicious option.

Ge Rhee Gai - takes Trader Joe's Thai Curry sauce to a whole new level.

Greek Quinoa Burgers - Yummy. I make them with black beans.


Kale Salad Pizza - I would say trust me...but why should you? What I will say instead is that EVEN JON ATE THIS PIZZA. Make it now.

Along those lines, I'm officially addicted to the the Kale Salad - just plain, by itself. I ate about four servings. By myself, alone, in front of my computer. I'm hopefully that it's going to become my new ice-cream replacement. Sorry about the garlic breath, Jon.

Thanks interweb!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there!