Friday, March 2, 2012

And now...



I love the openness of our 'backyard'.  So much room for little legs to run.  
The kids have definitely inherited my need to be outside.  It's not too pleasant to be around all of us when we've been cooped up for too long.   

Though, we've only had to suffer through the occasional triple-bad-mood this winter.  It's been so mild - warm even - and we've been outside almost every day for walks and runs and bike rides and digging sessions.    Our sleds have stayed packed away in the closet downstairs...sad and forlorn.  I do love a big snowstorm.  Maybe next winter?

Because spring is just around the corner...bringing green, green, green, green, green.  I'm looking forward to exploring the trails and finding all different colors of flowers with my two helpers.  

Today I'm thankful for 4 seasons we have in DC and the refreshing change they bring throughout the year.  

Also thankful for: Jon, who has waited ever so patiently over the years for his slow-adaptor wife to join the 21st century.  But he finally put his foot down and signed me up for a twitter account.  Yikes!

Will I use it?  

Follow me @thehighpoint to find out!  :)

1 comment:

  1. hmmm... that means i would have to use my twitter account, which sadly I can't even remember what it is. Perhaps it's also time I jump on the train of the 21st century...we shall see :)I definitely agree about the weather, I love the four seasons!

    ReplyDelete

Hi there!