Monday, March 12, 2012

The Experiment



owen does the first round of data collection



teaming-up to add credibility




everly texted me the results of her test.  multitasking!  real time data!



the twins agree...it's raining


These two had to 'test' the weather last week.   (And say hi to their outdoor twins.)

It was one of those time that I denied immediate access to the outdoors in favor of a warmer, less wet hour (with fewer jammies).  Two cooped up cabin-crazy kids didn't agree with that decision, surprise, surprise - so I let them tell me what they thought the weather was like outside at 8am.

Cold and very wet...apparently.  Their hypothesis (If it is daytime and I want to go outside then regardless of how it appears the weather is actually sunny and warm) was sadly rejected.  

Or not so sadly...because sticking  your hand outside to feel icy rain drops is apparently second best to going fully out.    Win-win, everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there!