Thursday, March 22, 2012

iPhone shots



A few weeks ago Jon bought me the iPhone 4S - all stealthy and ninja like.  He actually sent me a text from the store to let me know that my phone might not work in a few minutes.  He loves me like that.  

I've noticed a pretty incredible difference from my old 3.  The picture quality is amazing.  These photos are both from outside...just natural light...no edits.  

The top one is a shot of the wood on our stairs.  Those 'stones' are actually large sand grains.

The second shot is of a flower in the yard.  The colors are amazing.  That's Owen's tiny finger pointing...just to give you an idea of the scale.  You can see the little hairs on the leaves!

I'm definitely a late arrival to the boat...but this stuff blows my mind.  This is my PHONE.  It takes far better photos than the $400 camera I got 5 years ago.  On my phone.  Crazy.  

All that to say...thanks again Jon.  You patiently wait for me to 'see' this kind of stuff.  Not that I didn't before...but I believe you.  Technology is kinda awesome.  

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there!