Tuesday, June 12, 2012

New Parks and Family Dates

We 'discovered' a new park this weekend.  Little kid playground, giant sandpit, pond with swarming minnows...pretty much toddler heaven.   AND we can walk there!  Win-win-win.


By the pond we met a nice couple feeding bread to the fish.  They gave Owen a few slices.  We could have plucked a few fish out with our hands.  But we didn't - mostly because a GIANT snapping turtle came by a few times to check out the buffet.  Fish and finger tips anyone?


Jon pushed the kids up this impressive hill (off-roading even) while I sang Climb Every Mountain quietly at the top.  (I think it helped.)



 I don't think I need to explain this picture.   It is Boy.


Ever's messy hair.


She was showing me how the sprinkers on the baseball diamond work.  Re-enacting them with her arms (while eating cheese - of course).


More hair shots...


And this guy.  He's pretty cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there!