Wednesday, September 10, 2008

... and growing...

The books say the boy is about the length of an 'heirloom tomato' (as opposed to an empire tomato, which I think sounds cooler) - that's head to rump.  All of you who know me know my intense love for all things veggie... so I may have gotten this picture wrong... but here we go anyways...


That looks pretty big to me... especially considering he's supposed to be the length of a banana next week.  But you be the judge.  He certainly didn't look so bulbous in the ultrasound photos.

To be honest, this picture doesn't make me want to eat tomatoes any more than before... and probably less.

Anyways... I can't wait until I can feel my first kick.  I'm going to go pick out hockey skates for him next week ;)

love to you all!

2 comments:

  1. I think that is less of a "large" and more of an "huge". So maybe he's not that big...YET.

    Oh, and no hockey skates until AFTER he's born. I don't care if they say you were born with skates on...I personally don't want to go through that kind of labor.

    ReplyDelete
  2. okayyyyy, the skates can wait. :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi there!