Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Ode to Jon

Could I please, for just a minute, tell you how wonderful my husband is?



He is my hero in every way. My greatest love, confidant, inspiration, leader, and best friend.


Monday I woke up to a bad day. A cricket jumped on my face, I cut my finger making breakfast and then threw up. I crawled back in bed and told him my troubles. Jon pulled me next to him and said, lets cuddle for a bit and then start the day over again.


Then he rubbed my back while I laid my head on his chest. It made my day much better.


I think he took all my sickness for me because later that morning he felt awful.




Yesterday I was a grump. Not pleasant to be around. He talked to me on the way home and knew what he was facing. But he gave me a big hug, made me laugh, talked to me about my day, and made me a nice steak on the grill.



Then we watched Chuck - which made me laugh more - and I felt much better.





He is always there for me. How the heck did I end up with such an intelligent, creative, accurate, handsome, funny, nurturing, strong, super-hot (did I mention that?), wonderful...

MAN.





I'm a happy woman.

1 comment:

  1. um, all I can say is wow... it's all because I love you more than life

    ReplyDelete

Hi there!