Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Box Elder Invasion!


Recently at work, box elder bugs have invaded my work space.  They seem to come in through the walls and ceiling in droves.  Whether to escape the cold or just because they like the heat of my monitor, it's rather unnerving to have these little critters crawling all over the place.


Every once in a while, one will peak over my monitor and just stare at me for a few moments.  It's a little creepy.

They've gotten so bad that one of my co-workers bought a fly-swatter to deal with them.

This is the sad little 'graveyard'...


Just a moment of silence for our little invaders... JP

1 comment:

  1. Hilarious! Oh my gosh - I can totally see this room full of programmer guys going crazy with a fly-swatter. I'm glad that you leave the dead ones on the floor - it will ward off others. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Hi there!