Friday, November 21, 2008

News from the Front: Assassination Attempt!

I write to you today with a thankful heart for some fast thinking by our security forces.  Apparently upset with my on-the-ground and incisive field reporting, the BE Brigade special forces sent an assassin to silence me.

As you can see from the fuzzy picture below, this image was captured either shortly before or after my coffee cup was poisoned.  
 

While I normally plunged head-long into my vital morning cup of joe, our friendly and vigilant security forces were able to prevent the plot from being successful.  

While it is difficult to fully describe the situation, you can see a similar reenactment in the video below.

Grateful to still be reporting to you here on the front.  

HPV Field Reporter JP

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there!