Monday, November 3, 2008

All the little green lights are blinking

Things to be thankful for on November 3rd, 2008.



First: the weather is beautiful, the leaves are stunning, and the air is so crisp you could bite it.

Second: the time change went off without a hitch. Thanks to Anna for reminding me to change my clock. Thanks again to Anna for calling me at 4:30 am to tell me that the clocks go back an hour, not forward an hour like she had said the night before.

Third: Jon is home. After the men's Quarry seminar in Dallas he came back a new, stronger, more complex man that I can't wait to find out more about. AND - he fixed the internet in about 30 seconds after I fought with it all weekend and never got it to work. Now the modem is up and running - the green blinky lights are on and I am back in blogging business! (I love having him home.)

Forth: Jon in general. If you need a refresher go here. Let me just add though that he COMPLETELY surprised me (Jon's family will know that's somewhat of a feat) this weekend by planning and scheduling a spa day for me. I've never done that before and left feeling super relaxed and like a queen. (I know you all probably think this blog is a mushy love-fest but he is just too incredible NOT to be thankful for.)

Fifth: the little guy is growing like a weed. We'll post the 27 week pic soon - but trust me, he's big. And I think he loves the Bradley method classes I started yesterday - LOTS of kicking involved.

Sixth: a weekend of cleaning, classes, friends, family, love, laughs, relaxing, being busy, cooking, and just being that got me ready for another week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there!