Thursday, June 4, 2009

Four Happy Months

Monday marked four months of Owen.  

Four months ago I had absolutely no concept in my mind of what life would be like today.  I couldn't even start to picture it.  I had no reason to because life was so full and happy where it was, in that moment.  

Happily, I'm still living in the moment and life is still full and happy.  How could it not be when you have a little smooshy face like that to love on!

So here's to the quarter-year-old boy...

  • Whose smile is the biggest open mouth he can manage.  
  • Who is still trying on laughs for size - before he picks the one that fits best.  
  • Whose angry squeal only makes me laugh, which makes him squeal louder (o vicious cycle!). 
  • Who is fascinated by his kicking and picking up ability - especially with the red block.
  • Whose hand, or pacifier, or bib, or shirt, or...ohmygoshpeople just put something in my mouth NOW! (we're drowning in drool...need some?)
  • Who thinks that other baby in the mirror is so dang funny.
  • Who makes me think that nothing is better than watching those sleepy eyes look up at me until they slowly close for the night.

Happy Owen.  


PS:  All Mac owners know about Command-Shift-4 to capture a select screen shot...right?  Seriously...know it, use it, love it.
PPS:  Is it just me or is Owen's favorite blanket growing with him?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there!