Friday, June 12, 2009

Tribute Week - Highpoint 5

This week I'm writing five short tributes to endearing aspects of this quirky, charming little apartment that we've called home.  Five little things that we will miss so much.  Next week I'll do a series of things that we are so looking forward to in Baltimore - so stay tuned!

5) The place itself.  (And the cool pool.) 

I'm not going to lie.  Having access to a private pool was beyond awesome.  The fact that I happen to be married to the attractive pool caretaker only made it better.  

How many evenings did I glide through the water - listening to the silence around me - and thanking God for divinely orchestrating our lives.  (Which He does, and for which I will always, even in a pool-less house, thank Him for)


What a beautiful gift it has been to live with her in this magnificent place.  

What a beautiful gift. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there!